Saturday, January 7, 2012

BP#2 Taking advantage

1.One night, my cousin called me to go to his house to have dinner. When I finished the meal, my cousin asked me to help his daughter with the Chinese homework. His daughter was learning Chinese, but he could not read and write a lot. My niece was so naughty, but I could not scold her. I just have to be patient with her. Two hours later, she finished her Chinese homework and I left their house. After that time, I did not want to go to their home and teach my niece anymore because I do not want someone take advantage of me without telling me.
            2.Many people took advantage from Hela’s cell. Hela’s family felt pride because Hela’s cell help a lots of people. Nonetheless, they felt discontented because people are taking her cells for their own benefits and Hela’s family could not afford to see doctors.

1 comment:

  1. heyy..Zhiyun
    that was creepy story(Y)
    umm..why did u say that your niece was so naughty?

    ReplyDelete